Fill out the questionnaire below for a free on-site consultation and price estimate.
Free On-Site Consultation
- *****New Technology That Helps Monitor for Elevated Temperatures*****
- 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure
- FCCS celebrates its 25th Anniversary with a very special giveaway.
- NEC Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- First Choice welcomes Extreme Networks to its product portfolio for custom Wireless Access Point solutions
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the EXTRA effort put forth by John and First Choice to help us get through our Call Pilot failure. John (and those helping him) left no rock unturned and once it was clear our “out-of-support” system could not be saved, John spent several more hours re-configuring our main and tech support lines to ensure that we could successfully migrate to using Exchange UM instead. ~Bruce- Colchester VT
With 90% of our customer contact occurring by telephone, the quality of the phone system and service are critical. What I like about First Choice is the reliability of service. Right from the beginning, they were very helpful in our decision-making process.. And, even though our Norstar system was installed months ago, First Choice continues to provide assistance to ensure our staff is comfortable with all of the telephone features.
Rutland City Schools consists of 700 classrooms, 50 administrative offices, 3000 students and 450 employees in seven facilities. The installation, upgrades and maintenance provided by First Choice have been achieved with the greatest efficiency and in a manner transparent to our daily business activity. ... I could not ask for better response when we need help. I highly recommend First Choice Communication Services. ..[They] will always take the extra step to meet the customer's needs..”