Interested in this great new product? Give us a call today @ (802) 257-9522 or drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ********New Technology That Helps Monitor for Elevated Temperatures********With today's current circumstances and new ways of doing business, Thermal Temperature Monitoring Systems provides your business with real-time alerts that are sent when an elevated temperature is found and a Body Temperature Detection System can detect 16 people’s temperature within 30 milliseconds. Our new product line-up provides fever-screening cameras offer leading thermal image processing technology.This thermal imaging equipment can easily be installed and implemented in airports, office buildings, cruise ships and other large public gathering location to help monitor for elevated temperatures.
WatchGuard Smart Security
Watchguard Total Security products including Ransomware and Malware protection
High-definition IP cameras and server solutions to give you flexible and high-resolution results
First Choice chooses Extreme Networks for Wireless, core switching, and Network Analytics
2018 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
Scalability, feature set, and lowest TCO
Over 90 years combined experience in VoIP and traditional Telephony
First Choice celebrates its 27th Anniversary!
27 years ago Brian T. incorporated First Choice with a single van working out of his garage in Brattleboro, VT. Now we’re well over a dozen and a half employees strong servicing Vermont, New Hampshire, and western Massachusetts.
We are experts in WAN multi-site voice networking, with over 21 years in VoIP technologies and 27 years with traditional telephone and voice mail systems.
Add to that our experience with IP and traditional Surveillance Camera solutions, Door Access Control, Paging, GPS clock systems, and all forms of communications cabling, First Choice is your one-stop shop for all your communications needs.
First Choice is the Best Choice
A locally-owned Brattleboro, VT business, since 1992, providing traditional and VoIP communication services to customers in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts; as well as worldwide. We are fully certified and accredited by the manufacturers we represent to Engineer, Install, and Service the products we sell. More Info About Our Company Add to that our expertise with multiple systems integration, and you’ll find no need to look any further.
It’s more than a way to talk
Your communication systems are in many ways the backbone of your business. It lets you exchange ideas with co-workers and connect with clients around the world. First Choice is dedicated to providing you with scalable communication systems that best fit your needs. More about our Services & Solutions »
Our Commitment to you
We separate ourselves from the competition with our excellent customer service. We strongly believe that service should be a long term commitment, not a temporary option. More about our Customer Service »
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation on how IP telephony or any of our other services can benefit your business.
- *****New Technology That Helps Monitor for Elevated Temperatures*****
- 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure
- FCCS celebrates its 25th Anniversary with a very special giveaway.
- NEC Receives 2015 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- First Choice welcomes Extreme Networks to its product portfolio for custom Wireless Access Point solutions
Rutland City Schools consists of 700 classrooms, 50 administrative offices, 3000 students and 450 employees in seven facilities. The installation, upgrades and maintenance provided by First Choice have been achieved with the greatest efficiency and in a manner transparent to our daily business activity. ... I could not ask for better response when we need help. I highly recommend First Choice Communication Services. ..[They] will always take the extra step to meet the customer's needs..”
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the EXTRA effort put forth by John and First Choice to help us get through our Call Pilot failure. John (and those helping him) left no rock unturned and once it was clear our “out-of-support” system could not be saved, John spent several more hours re-configuring our main and tech support lines to ensure that we could successfully migrate to using Exchange UM instead. ~Bruce- Colchester VT
With 90% of our customer contact occurring by telephone, the quality of the phone system and service are critical. What I like about First Choice is the reliability of service. Right from the beginning, they were very helpful in our decision-making process.. And, even though our Norstar system was installed months ago, First Choice continues to provide assistance to ensure our staff is comfortable with all of the telephone features.